Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Share Your Talents and Ideas

Tonight was the first night of our MOPS share your talents and ideas night.  It it was so much fun!!  It was nice to get with the ladies and learn something new.  Elizabeth showed us how to make bows.  She also showed how to fold napkins but I had to leave before she was able to do that.  I have to tell that although I am just really getting to know her Elizabeth is such a inspiration to me.  She is a wonderful, friendly woman that has so many talents.  I just really admire and look up to her.  All of the ladies of this group are wonderful women.  I almost left in tears because of something that one of the ladies I knew before Mops said.  Someone asked if we had known each other before Mops and how and her answer was that God brought us together.  That really meant a lot to me because I feel the same way.  God put her in my life right when we started fertility treatments and her and her husband had just had twin babies as a result of treatments.  I had no one in my life that had been there and gone through what I was getting ready to go through and He brought her to me to help me get thorough what I was getting ready to go through!  I know that He has also brought all of these ladies to me right now in this perfect time as apart of His plan!






0 comments:

Post a Comment