Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 14, 2010

How to add gadgets to your blog

There are a lot of things you can add to your blog such as pictures, counters, links, and lots more.  Most of these are called Gadgets.  There are several different ways to add these and I am going to show you the basic here.  Your blog is set up with three started gadgets followers, blog archive, and about me.  First log into blogger and then go to design.  On the left hand side click "Add a Gadget".



There will be a list of all kinds of gadgets you can add.  I am going to show you how to do a picture gadget.  I use this alot on my blog.  You can use this to add photos on the side of you/family or you can add graphics you find online as I have to label my Favorites, Followes, etc.  Once in "Add a Gadget" click on Picture.


You can title or caption your picture but remember that will show on your blog!  I am going to upload a label picture.


Once you have added your picture and you are back to your design page you can move it around to where you need it.  It will go in any of the spots with the dotted line around it, or where it says Add a Gagdet. 

Now you can add pictures of yourself or labels for your gadgets already there!!  Now I am going to show you how to get those lables online!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment