Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ch Ch Changes!

No, not the song!  But in the fall trees and in my life!  I believe that we are all growing people and it is important to change things sometimes.  So while riding through the mountains the other day I did a lot of thinking and praying.  I feel like it is time to make some goals and changes for my life.  I once heard that it was proven if you write them down you are more likely to follow through them.  So here is my list of changes I want to make
  • Wake up before Tempe and shower, dress, and put make up on each day.
  • Only spend two hours a day on the computer.
  • Daily devotionals each night.
  • Work better at saving my family money.
  • Keep laundry washed up.
  • Mop and vac each day.
  • Plan menus for weekly meals.
  • Only eat out once a week.
  • Give more to the church.
  • Attend church on a more regular basis.
  • Give more to others.
There are some more personal ones that I don't want to post for the world to see that I am writing somewhere else!  And I am sure there are more to add to this.  But these are a few and are important to me.  Most of these I do sometimes just not always or used to do but don't anymore so it is time to get back on track!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment