Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 7, 2010

How to start blogging!

Why blog?  I know a lot of people ask this question!  I didn't know about blogging until I ran across a few and started reading them.  I had a FB page but some of my friends weren't on FB.  So I decided to blog!! And I fell in love.  I love to scrapbook but just don't find the time to do it often.  For me my blog is a daily scrapbook.  I have had severl people ask how to do this or that on their blog and I have spent many hours searching the net to find tips and tricks so I thought I would put them all in one place.  First you must start a blog.


It is very simple just go to blooger and start a blog.  You will have to name your blog as I have named this one I am using for demosrtations jennsampleblog.  You will also use a URL (net address).  I used the same name on this one.  My main blog's name is Jennifer's Journey but the URL is jennifersjoyfuljourney because jennifersjourney was taken.

Next you will choose a template.  Choose the Picture Window template because of changing things later on.


Your blog has been created!!!



Next I will show you how to post to your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment