Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

God is so GREAT

God is so great isn't he!!!  I have had a wonderful few days and am just so thankful to Him for everything He has provided me and my family.  I have a wonderful husband that loves God and us. He cares and provides for us in more ways than I ever imagined possible.  We have our beautiful daughter that has brought us so much joy and teaches us something everyday. In this world today so many people are hurting in so many ways that I am just so greatful for what I have.  If someone asked me tomorrow to give up every material thing I have in order to spend my life with these two people I wouldn't hesitate before I said yes. 

Today was Josh's day off so we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the zoo. It was so much fun as always and Tempe was such a good girl! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment