Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Autumn Leaves (Failed to post on Saturday and went to draft post)

Friday morning I hosted my first play date for my small group within my MOPS group.  It was one at a local park where we painted pumpkins and played.  Only one mom and her son (3) were able to come because of vacations but we had a blast.  Little Eli was so much fun and so fearless. I was surprised at him running and sliding!!


Pumpkin I painted for Tempe

Friday night we took off and drove to a near by town and their fall street festival.  I am a little obsessed with street festivals this time of year.  I love to walk around and people watch and see all different types of crafts.  Tempe is going to be just like me when it comes to this!  While we walked around she waved and said "hey" to people.  She had so much fun and it brought so much joy to me to watch her smile and try to talk to everyone.  Things are still no new to her and she is learning and experiencing so much that the looks in her eyes are worth all five years of tears, meds, doctors, and anything else we had to go through to get her here.  It is just so amazing not only to watch her but realize that yes we did do this.  Even with never knowing what was wrong and being told that they couldn't find out why we couldn't have a baby and thinking that there was a possibility of never having a baby we did it!  We have our daughter, she is here, in our arms!  It was a great evening just us three as a family all on our own.  We do so much with extended family and friends, which we love, but it was nice just to be us for a change.



0 comments:

Post a Comment