Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 27, 2010

Toes in the water, tushie in the sand

Where oh where have I been?!?  At the beach that is where!!!  I don't like to post when or where we are on vacation until we get back so that is why I haven't been here for a whole week.  We had the best time taking Tempe on her first beach trip.  She LOVED it!!!  We played in the ocean, made sand castles, fished, shopped, and did all of the normal beach things.  This was one of the only times Josh and I have been to the beach for a whole week and I must say it was very nice.  We stayed in a sweet little house at the campground and cooked a few meals but mostly ate out and it was just nice.  Nice to be able to have time just us as a family.  We could have gotten Wi-Fi but would have paid extra or had to go to a common area and I just decided not to.  So we had perfectly relaxing time together, which is something we never get at home.  Those of you that know us know this is so true because of the way Josh works.  I feel like pictures can tell a story so instead of me telling you all about it lets let the pictures tell you what we did...


Family Portrait's


Fishing



Fun in the sand and sun


At the Aquarium

We hope you enjoyed looking at just a few of our pictures!  We had so much fun and cant wait to go back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment