Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 3, 2010

Temperance's First Birthday

As most of you know I am a huge party planner!!! I love to plan kids parties. I have been planning Tempe's first birthday since before she was born. It drives everyone crazy. Haha!! I had started out with just a "Tempe" themed party because every theme I found I wanted to wait to do later because there is so much you can do with them and I want her to be able to enjoy those parties when she is older. I had everything planned but her smash cake. I couldn't find anything I liked. I knew I wanted something 3D but didn't want a bear, duck, or anything like that. After thinking and searching for over a month I have decided to do an "Look Whooo's Had an Exciting Year" party with owls. It is something that is becoming popular so not everyone has done it yet but soon will. And there isn't a lot of games you can do with it so I don't feel like she will miss out on anything. I am still doing everything I had planned that is "Tempe" themed but they will just have cute little pictures of owls on it!! I have found a few pictures of things that I am using as inspiration that I thought I might share with you. I just hope everything turns out as nice as I vision it in my head!

Pinata from a cereal box!


Fabric is what I had already bought for her dress before the "owl" theme!

Little owls from balls I am thinking of making.


Smash Cake!



0 comments:

Post a Comment