Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Da da, da da, da da.....

No, not Jaws!  Haha!  But yes a Shark.  A Shark steam mop that is.  I had my cousin go by Big Lots and pick me one up.  I had heard about them for about a year now and know a few people that have them.  I had thought about buying one but just couldn't see spending that much money on a mop.  I love to clean and love a clean house without all of the chemicals but goodness.  Big Lots had some re-manufactured ones for sale for over half off.  I figured with the new floors why not try it.  As I got it out of the box I though "really did I just spend this much on a mop"!  Haha!  I cleaned our bathroom tonight because that seems to be one of the only rooms not effected by the kitchen remodel.  I did all of my scrubbing like normal and vacuumed all of my hair off of the floor (I know now why you grow more while pregnant).  Then filled the tank!!!  I turned it on and within a few seconds I could see the steam starting to roll.  So I got to moppin'.  To my surprise it did a great job!  I had the hubby come and inspect the floor to see what he thought and he even thinks it looks cleaner.  This was on some of our old tile so I am sure it will do even better on the new.  Our old tile is so hard to clean.  But needless to say I will not be feeling like Cinderella anymore down on my hands and knees cleaning!!


Will not be me!!  Thanks to my Shark!  :)

1 comments:

Shelli said...

I finally got your blog to work!! Wahoo! I have a shark steam mop and it is my favorite thing ever. It makes my floors look so clean. Which I am obsessed with! I also have a Dyson "ball" vac that I LOVE!!! Those are my 2 favorite cleaning toys!!

Post a Comment