Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 9, 2010

MOPS

I didn't get time to write about this yesterday because I now have a stove and refrigerator in my kitchen!!  YAY!!!

I have been lucky enough to become a member of a MOPS group.  MOPS stands for"mothers of preschoolers".  It is a international Christan based mothers group.  I was invited to come last year when Tempe was just a newborn but you know how it is with a newborn, you are lucky to get a shower every day!  Haha!!  I am acquaintance's with two of the ladies that are apart of the group.  So this year I said that I was going to commit to going and I even talked one of my friends into going with me.  We meet twice a month for meetings for devotionals, food, and fellowship.  The children go to their Moppets classroom where they also have prayer and devotion time and get to play.  We also have play dates twice a month and a mother's night out once a month.  We get involved and do things in the community.  I am just really excited about this.  I am one of the youngest in the group and Tempe is also.  I feel so welcomed and encouraged buy the ladies of the group. I think it is going to be great to have friends and mentors that  good christian moms that have been there and done that!  This is what I need at this point in my life and I truly feel that God lead one of these ladies to contact me and ask me several times to come because I can see great things happening with me and this group.


This year this is our logo and theme.  We are going to be discussing and learning about how mothering is both an art and science!!  I cant wait to see more of what is to come this year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment