Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Consignment Sale

This weekend our MOPS group is hosting their fall consignment sale.  This morning I went for a few hours and help set up.  With over 100 consignors we had a lot of good stuff!

And this wasn't all of it!!!

All of the girl clothes!!

Tonight I was able to go shop early because I volunteered to help.  I had my eye on one prize!  And got it!  :)  But am not going to share it with you just yet.  After I got it I went to the clothes and found Tempe a lot of new outfits she needs for this fall.  She has out grown almost everything.  I am so excited about what I got.
Here are a few outfits I got her!

And just a few more!
I got more things but am not going to post everything on here!  But I am very happy with what I got!  I just hope she can wear all of it.  Haha!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment