Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Operation Bowers Kitchen Remodel

When we bought our home we knew we were going to have to redo somethings to make our taste  Boy we did not know what we were getting into!  For three years or more the grout in our kitchen has been coming up.  The company said they had fixed it but did not.  When I found out I was pregnant I told Josh that it had to be redone before she started crawling.  We thought it was going to be a simple fix of replacing a few loose tiles and grout.  Now we are redoing the whole thing!  It was so hard for me to pick what I wanted too!  Hardwoods?  Tile?  Laminate wood?  Laminate tile?  So many choices!!!  I finally decided on tile again.  For many reasons but the number one being we would not have to replace anything but the kitchen for now.  I am glad I did!!!  Our house is a wreck!!!  Yesterday we were able to get all of the old tile up and started scraping the cement off the sub floor.  Which is why it was messed up to begin with.  You do not lay tile on sub floor!!!  And they did.  On sub floor that was not screwed down correctly.  Here are just a few pics of how we are living right now!!!


The dust!!!





Was once the dining room!

1 comments:

Shelli said...

Aww I hate all that dust! We have been working in our basement and I can't stand the mess! If I had to remodel my house I would go crazy!! It looks like it's going to be beautiful.

Post a Comment