Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

thirty-one bags

A few weeks ago I ordered a thirty-one brand utility tote. If you are unfamiliar with thirty-one products they are great monogrammed bags. Check out their site at http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/.  My friend Shelli was the first to introduce me to thirty-one.  I received my second bag today and I am so excited about it.  The first time I ordered it was during the switch of their Summer catalog to their Fall catalog.  I had wanted this style bag for a while but was lucky enough to find a sneak peak of the new fabrics and they were going to start carrying this style in my favorite fabric so I had to wait a little longer for it.  My first bag I ordered was the lunch tote and have all ready used it several times.  It is so BIG!  I was so excited.  I like to carry a ton of snacks with me wherever I go so this is perfect.  And it is monogrammed with my name!  What could be better than than.  The second one and one I had to wait on is the utility tote.  It is fantastic!  It has handles to carry it with and is very large.  Perfect for the beach, car to carry grocery bags, park toys, anything really. It is also monogrammed but with our last name because it is more of a "family" bag (although I don't ever see Josh carrying it because it is in pink, LOL). I plan on my first time using it being our MOPS consignment sale this Thursday!  I hope to fill it with a bunch of things for Tempe!




1 comments:

Shelli said...

I love it! I really love there bags and I wouldnt sell something that I didnt really like! Thanks for giving me a plug!!

Post a Comment