Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This morning Tempe and I went shopping with a friend and her daughter. We had so much fun! I bought a shirt and really cute hat! I just love hats. I dont know why I just do! Everyone tells me they look good on me so I guess I am good. Haha! Then we went and ate at one of my fav places Olive Garden. I love to get there soup, salad, breadsticks. Yummy! The rest of the day was spent with daddy. I relized tonight just how lucky and in love I really am as I was standing at the stove fixing eggs while the hubby made pancakes and Tempe played in the kitchen. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment