Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Consignment

Today was spent cleaning all of the dust from the tile remodel.  I spent all day in the kitchen.  I did take a little break this evening to go to an consignment sale at a local church.  I guess this is the first for the season!!  I love these things!!  This one is more clothes than anything.  I went to it last year too.  This year I came home with 3 outfits for Tempe!!   I had several that I had picked up but put some back.  I have decided that she only need several nice outfits that are true outfits than just this and that.  I LOVE what I got though. They are all for this winter.  That is something else I don't to is buy for more than the season coming up.  Too many times have I bought something and change my mind about it when the time comes.  Plus you never know what size she will be. That is unless something catches my eye that I feel like I will never be able to find again!!!


These are the outfits I got her!  All pink of course!  Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment