Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bye bye

Today was a rainy day here.  We had big plans for the day of going to my home town for the Fall Street Festival and then to another town for a church fall festival.  But because of the rain we were not able to do either.  I know I am crazy because at times it was just a drizzle but she already has the sniffles.  So we played here at home until supper time then Tempe and I met her Aunt Hilary for dinner.  It was really nice.  We miss her so much sometimes.  Her and Josh's brother just got married this summer but I call her my sister!  They live over an hour away so it is hard to get to see them sometimes.  But we had fun playing with her tonight!!  I took a few pictures today but they were on my phone and I cant figure out how to get them on here without it taking an hour!!!  Lol!  Sorry!  I do however have some very exciting news....... Tempe can wave bye bye and clap!!!!!!  I am so proud of her.  She is growing up so fast.  I am not sad like a lot of mom's though.  I am excited.  I am ready to see what new things she will learn and do.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment