Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Coupon Trip

Today was my first coupon trip to CVS and Walgreens.  CVS was planned but Walgreens was not.  I did pretty well I think.  You can find my list I made for the Rite Aid and CVS trip here .  At CVS I stuck to it but at Rite Aid I found a few Christmas items 75% off so I went ahead and picked them up. 


Rite Aid:  Retail Price $93.68
OOP (this total will always be after RR from last trip used) $12.97
RR Earned: $5

CVS: Retail Price $44.44
OOP (first trip to CVS so no RR to spend) $26.87
RR Earned $17

Last minute Walgreens trip: Retail Price $16.47
OOP $4.53
RR Earned: $4.50
I am already planning my end of week trips!  I missed several deals today that I would like to try and get on Friday.  I have gotten used to Rite Aid and am moving on to CVS.  I can not wait to see how much I save this month!

Now, on to one of my other loves...Miss Tempe!  I have not updated about her in a while.  She is doing wonderful.  Growing way too fast.  She has started running everywhere.  Today she ran circles giggling the whole time.  She loves pocket books and pot holders.  She got a kitchen set for Christmas and loves playing with it and her Tag Jr. reader.  She cracks us up by getting her shoes and walking to the door saying "bye bye"!  She is always trying to put my shoes on her feet.  I love that girl so much that my heart almost aches from joy.

I have also been cleaning out EVERYTHING!  I am wanting to redo just about every room in my house and have been trying to clean and get ideas.  I have started with my laundry room mainly because we had to get a new washer and dryer so I want to make sure it looks nice.  Plus that is where I am keeping all of my craft things and would love to want to go in there and work. I really want to find a desk to go in there that I could work at.  We have never really bought furniture so I am not sure what I want.  I picked out our dining room suit and Josh picked out the sofa's in the living room but the rest has been given to us.

Everyone have a wonderful week!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment