Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 17, 2011

Money Saving Monday

Welcome back!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I decided last week while in the shower (isn't that where we do our best thinking?!) that I wanted to do something new on my blog.  Something that will be a little more organized and give us something to look forward to each week.  So each day of the week we are going to have a "theme" some of which will be Linky Parties.  We are going to start off with...

Jennifer's Journey

Each Monday I will update you on all of my coupon shopping trips that I made that past week.  I do most of my coupon shopping on the weekends or Monday mornings so I thought this would be a great day to post them.  Plus, if there is a great deal for the week I can share it with you and you will have time to grab it up yourself!!!

This weekend I made trips to Walgreens and Rite Aid.  And I plan on going back!  Deals are awesome this week!!


 Above is my Walgreens trip. TRV for these items is $60.83.  I paid $12.16 before tax and after RR from last time used.  I also earned $13 in RR for my next trip.


This is my Rite Aid trip.  This was a quick trip in just to see if they had items I had rain checks for.  Tempe was fussy because it was her nap time and so it was short.  TRV for these items is $11.96.  I paid $3.48 before tax and after RR from last time used.  I also earned $7 in RR for my next trip.

Now, all of my blogger buddies out there join my Linky Party!!! 
Grab my hot new made by me button! Blog about a deal, then come back and link it so that we can all read about your fantastic finds!  Make sure you link your post and not your home page! This is so that if someone comes back to it after you post again it will take them to the correct post.  It doesn't have to be drug store deals.  It can be anything from a great pair of heels you found on sale to something wonderful you found at the Dollar Tree this week.  I wanna hear about it!!! (Linky Party will only be for today)

Tomorrow we will have "Tempe Tuesday".  Be sure to come back and check it out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment