Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year New Life

Hi bloggers!!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!!  This is a new year and I am going to have a new life.  Not going to share details but I am excited to start it off.  I look forward this year to new experinces, new friends, growing with old friends, growing as a person, and being the best wife, mother, and woman that I can be!!!

Tomorrow I will be heading off shopping for my weekly coupon shopping trip and here is my shopping list:

CVS
3 jugs of Wisk               $9.00 after 2.00 off coupons
1 Angel Soft                  $1 after .50 off coupon
2 Revlon Nail Clippers  $6.00
TOTAL                        $16.00
RR Earn                       $17

Rite Aid
2 Kashi GoLean            $3 after 1.00 coupon
2 Scunci no damage      $3
Vickis Humidifier          $29.99 after 5.00 coupon
2 Wet's Ones               $ 1.98 after 1.00 coupon
TOTAL                       $37.97
RR Earn                       $15


Hopefully this will all work out!  My goal for the first quater of the year is to get 50% off retail prices.  After that it will be 70%!  Last month at Rite Aid I saved 77%!  I am working on stocking up so I am still buying a lot of things we don't need now but will need for this year.  I can't wait to watch it grow.  I am so excited to see how much I save by June.

Have a great year bloggers!! (one of my goals is to update every few days this year!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment