Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 10, 2011

Make Me Smile

Today I would like to share a video I took of Miss Tempe.  She loves to dance and will go stand at the cabinet under where I have the radio and start dancing as to say "Mommy, music so I can dance please".  Lol!! 




I have also been doing some coupon shopping this week!!  This is my trip I made out in the snow today!



RV $64.65, OOP (after RR used) $12.13 after tax, Savings $54.80, RR Earned $7


I was pretty happy.  This week I have not sit down and made any list or looked anything up online I just made two quick trips to Rite Aid.  I am hopefully going to make my list tonight or tomorrow.  I have been focusing on cleaning and organizing my home.  I am really going to try and keep it this way!!  I have been taking out at least 4 bags of trash a day!  We finally bought a file cabinet to keep paperwork in so that is helping.  And I am loving my new washer and dryer because I am keeping clothes washed and put away.  My towels come out so soft and fluffy now! :)  Tomorrow I am going to try to tackle the new playroom.  I am still working on a theme for it.  I need to paint in there but am dreading it.  The room is open to our house so I am afraid for it to look too much like a classroom.  I will post pics of it tomorrow.  Uploader isn't working well tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment