Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy Busy

It has been busy, busy around here the past few days.  Yesterday I had to get a whole new set of tires.  We knew one was bad and had ordered it but when the hubby took it to be replaced we found out 3 of them were bad!!!  So they had to put a whole new set on.

Today we took it to be aligned because we figured that is what was causing the tires to wear so quickly.  The dealership claimed that they aligned them last time but come to find out had not.  Hopefully that will help.  While we were getting it aligned we took a trip to my favorite place, Wal-mart.  HAHA!!!  I had to get food.  But while there I also pick up a new book...



I am very excited to read this book.  I have heard a lot of great things about Beth Moore.  I am coming to realize I am not as confident as I would like to be. Hopefully this book will teach me how to be more in my life.

This afternoon I made a crayon wallet for one of my friends.  I had made one for Tempe and she asked me to make her one.  I am still not 100% happy with it but considering I didn't have a pattern to go by and I did not have anyone helping me as I have always in the past I think it turned out ok.  I may begin to sell these soon so keep checking and I will let you know!!


Don't forget to head on over to Andrea's Mommyhood Adventures to enter her giveaway for some great bows!!!


1 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment