Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zoo Trip

Today was such a fun day!!! Daddy took his girls to the zoo! We got a late start because after fishing last night we didn't get up and get going until after 10am. We stopped and got chicken for lunch and then headed to Asheboro. When we got there we had a picnic lunch and went on in. Josh's got me the season pass so I can go when ever I want to this year. We walked to whole thing and saw all the animals. I'm not sure which was my favorite, I liked seeing all of them. I think Tempe enjoyed the Gorilla's most. They were right up next to the glass so we could see them really well. She just watched and watched them. After walking the zoo we went into the gift shop and she picked out a really cut baby elephant to take home with her. We stopped for milkshakes at Cook Out after leaving and then drove home. It was such a special day. Not just because we went to the zoo but because we got to spend the whole day as a family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment