Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Christening dresses and recipes

Today was a busy day for us! Although there are no pictures, not that I didn't take any just ones that cant be shared just yet! Ha! We went with Maw maw to J.C. Penny to pick up Tempe's beautiful christening dress. I am so excited. This will be such a special day for us. We spent a long time praying for Miss. Temperance and God answered our prayers! I have decided to return to something I love, cooking. I am going to take on the task of cooking a new recipe once a week for a whole year. I am ready to introduce new foods into our lives! So if you have something good you fix comment it on here so we can try it! On a more serious note I would like to ask for some prayers for some special people. First, is a little girl that has is undergoing test for immune deficiency. Second is a family member that has been in the hospital in lots of pain and they know it is something with his colon and infection but they can not run more test until the infection is gone. Thank you for all of your prayers and please remember these and their family in yours.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2010/01/lasagna.html

check that out, its really good lasagna and its pretty simple!

Post a Comment