Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Outlet Covers

I had to put outlet covers on today!  Tempe is not crawling just yet but she rolled over to an outlet today and put her fingers up to it.  I sat and watched her just to see if she would go all the way to it or move to something else and she went right to it. 

Outlet Covers

She is also getting into paper!  It doesn't matter where she is or how many toys are in front of her she will roll to where there is paper.  She even rolled to the tissue box and pulled the tissues out.  She likes to chew on it.  I asked her teacher and she said as long as she doesn't eat it and it isn't newspaper she will be OK.  I guess I better get ready because I think I am getting ready to have my hands full!


1 comments:

KristenE said...

Love it! She probably likes the sound of the paper rattling when she messes with it too! You are right! Your life is about to get a little more exciting with a baby on the move!

Post a Comment