Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jennifer
ABC...a bit about me! Saw this on many blogs......So I stole it!!


The ABCs of ME!
A. AGE: 26
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Putting clothes away
D. DOG'S NAME: I am not a fan of dogs but Josh has Dixie which is a blue tick hound
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Shower
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5' 5"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Clarnet and trombone
J. JOB TITLE: Maid, chef, accountant, nurse, teacher, most of all Mommy!
K. KIDS: Temperance Allyssa
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Our wonderful home around famliy
M. MOM'S NAME: Lilian
N. NICKNAME: Jen
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I had my beautiful baby girl
P. PET PEEVES: People who think they are better than others and people who say one thing but do another
Q. QUOTE: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to stop, it's about learning to dance in the rain
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: Older brother
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 7:30 am
U. UNDERWEAR: Always! 
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: None really
W. WAY/ REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Cleaning
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth, arm when I broke it, several of tummy for fertility
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Pasta Salad, Chicken Ranch Cheese Ball, Different types of cakes
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Zebras



0 comments:

Post a Comment