Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mrs. Leslie came to see Tempe today!  I am still so excited to have her in this program.  It is such a wonderful one and I look forward to her coming and sharing information each month.  It is so amazing how much we know about babies and the way they learn.  Her activities are always developmentally appropriate and fun!  This month we will be playing a lot of "peek a boo"!  She is learning that when mommy leaves the room that I am still here I just am not in sight.  This game helps with that.  Mrs. Leslie showed me how to make Tempe peek a boo cards to play with so I will be working on those tonight!  Here is a great article on it.
http://wondertime.go.com/learning/article/putting-the-fun-in-peekabo.html

We also picked up Temperance's christening portraits and they look great!  I cant wait to show them off after her Christening!

































How does your garden grow?  After supper tonight we planted tomato's and squash thanks to Poppy.  We hope to plant a real garden this weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment