Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sickness

Hi there!!!  I have been a way for a little while.  Sadly Tempe and I have both been sick.  We have only been doing things that we needed to do.  But thank God we are both on the mends and feeling better.  We have been able to do a few fun things here and there between the sickness.  Like her first birthday!  I am going to do another post tomorrow about that.  We also saw Santa,



and we also went on the Jingle Bell Express,



and I have to admit I am getting into some coupon shopping.  I know that I have always done it but I found a new book that I will share after I read and from what I read in reviews I am going full force come Jan. 1!  Just look at all of this I got for $2.75 including tax at Rite Aid!!!



I am not going to tell much until after I get things all settled with the book and everything.  I don't want to give misleading info but I will say this I am SUPER excited!!!  I am also excited about Christmas this year.  I was just now able to get the tree up because of the sickness but as I sit here now by the glow of it's lights I can't help but think of the true reason we celebrate this season.  I am looking forward to sharing all of our exciting happenings for this month now that we are all getting better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment