Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Free Free Free!!!

I will be the first to tell you I am all about some free stuff!  And I have been getting lots free lately.  Today we went to a free Snacks with Santa.  Tempe's school readiness program puts it on every year.  Local businesses set up at the fair grounds with crafts for the kids to do.  She got to make all kinds of ornaments and then had cookies and juice for snack.






Then we went to a donations only brunch with Santa that is put on by my MOPS group.  That was a lot of fun and Tempe sat on Santa's lap!





The next thing I am excited about is that I have gotten some stocking stuffers for free!!  Rite Aid had the men's Gillette gift pack that includes a battery powered razor, shave gel, face scrub, and lotion on sale for $9.  I had a P&G coupon for $4 off and then Rite Aid also gave you $5 + rewards.  So in the long run it was FREE!!




I told you I was going to get into couponing!  Just wait until you see what is up my sleeve soon.  It is a total mind set that you have to train yourself to do but it is well worth it once you do!



0 comments:

Post a Comment