Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Deal's

Although it isn't even Thanksgiving I am already thinking of Christmas and shopping.  One of the things I wanted to get Tempe was a Leapfrog Tag Junior.
They retail for $35.99.  I saw on another blog (sorry not sure which one) that a lady had bought the Toy Story 3 one on clearance for $19.98 and used a Target coupon for $10 off and a Leapfrog one for $5 off so she got it for $4.98!!!  WOW what a deal!  After calling around Target stores none of them had the Toy Story one.  I headed to Target anyway.  Unfortunately my printer wouldn't print off the Leapfrog coupon but I was able to get it on sale at Target for $29.99 and then used their $10 off coupon and so I paid only $19.99 for it!!  Toys R Us is going to have it on sale the day after Thanksgiving for $17.99 so for $2 more I didn't have to fight that crowd!!!  YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment