Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 6, 2010

Rite Aid

This was my trip to Walgreen's today




6 stocking stuffer size Snickers and a candy cane for $.58  They had the candy on sale 3/$1 and I had a coupon for $2/3.  I had to get 6 in order to make it the $2 limit but they gave me the chance to get more!!  I only had to pay $.58 for the candy cane!

Tomorrow I am making my first trip to Rite Aid for a true shopping trip.  I have been going through all of my coupons and ad papers tonight and making my list.  It will not normally take this long but I am redoing my binder and had not clipped any coupons for a few weeks so that is taking a while.  I was happy to read another lady say when she first started it would take her a while to do this but now it takes her no time on a Sunday to make her list.  I am so excited about this.  I ordered my book today.  I could have gotten it at B&N but I like to shop local when I can.  I will be sure to post about how my trip tomorrow goes.  My goal is going to be to save at least 50% this time.  Once I get good I will go for 75%!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment