Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Words

Words, they can be as simple as just one letter or very complex.  One word can take on many different meanings based on its context and tone of usage.  Tempe is starting to talk up a storm and say so many new words.  She is copying everything she hears.  Here is a list of words I could think of that she is saying on her own.  I know there are more but it is hard to sit down and think of all of them! (you may see me add to this list for my records)
  • Mommy
  • Daddy
  • hey there
  • belly
  • baby
  • Nanny
  • Poppy
  • Maw maw
  • Paw paw
  • Gigi
  • Blue's Clues
  • ruff ruff
  • eye
  • nose
  • Dora
  • cookie
  • cracker
  • milk
  • juice
  • puppy
  • teeth
  • piggy's
  • earrings
  • bow
  • bye
  • shoes
  • doodle
  • key
  • kitty
  • car
  • bowl
  • plate
  • spoon
  • bird
  • me
  • phone
  • gone
  • deer
  • boot
  • book
  • cheese
  • golf cart
  • hot
  • Lie (Lorelei)
  • play
  • jump
  • ball
  • t.v.
  • dress
  • hat
  • night night
  • knock knock
  • Jesus
  • love you
  • po po
  • dance
  • trash
  • tea
  • drink
  • Minnie
  • potty
Words can be uplifting and inspiring or very hurtful.  I know I have been on both ends of both of these scenarios.  I always try to say things that are uplifting but sometimes slip and say something that may hurt someones feelings.  Just the same I have had people people say things that have made my day better and have had some people say things that were very hurtful.  Just the same you can write things and the words you use effect someones feelings about you and that subject.  My prayer is that God will guide me to teach Tempe how to use her words in both spoken and written language so that they will be uplifting to those around her and that He will show me how to be a good example of this.

And I can't leave you without a picture of my chatter box herself!

This is her dot painting, more about that on our school blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment