Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

Hi y'all!  Yep, I am still alive! Ha!  Don't ask me why I haven't blogged.  I really don't know.  Lol!  But I am back and that is all that matters.  So much is going on and so much has happened that there is no way I can catch you up on it all so we are going to just start from here.  :)

I have really been into upcycling and redecorating my house over the past couple of months.  I have been going to Goodwill, yard sales, and thrift stores finding things and using them in new ways.  Spray paint has become my new BFF!  I am surprised Lowes hasn't called someone to report me for buying so much of the stuff.  Here are a few goodies I found today at GW.



That is a Melissa and Doug clock and black cauldron.  The clock was missing the 5 and I looked that store over for it and couldn't find it so they gave it to me half price, $1.50.  Josh has already said he could make me one!  Score!

If you follow me on FB you might remember that the Leprechaun came to visit Tempe on St. Patty's day.  I looked then for a black pot and knew I wanted one of these trick or treat buckets for that purpose.  It was on my list to buy this Halloween so you know I was stoked when I saw this on the shelf of Halloween goodies for a buck. 


Tempe is doing great!  Growing too fast.  She is repeating and coping everything someone says or does.  She likes to list us and her grandparents.  You will catch her playing and she will all of a sudden start saying "Mommy, Daddy, Maw maw, Paw paw, Nanny, Poppy, etc."  She likes to do this when she is talking on her phone.  I like to believe she is saying her prayers because the first time she did it she was laying down to go to sleep.  She also has a bear that sings "Jesus Loves Me" that the carry's around and sings with.  She is such a sweet girl and I couldn't be more proud of her.

I can't wait to get back into blogging and recording our life's events.  I hope you will follow along with me on the journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment