Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Its Ok Thursdays


Hey y'all! I am linking up for the first time with Neely for "It's OK Thursday's!" Well, it is OK that....
  • I hid from the mail person bringing my package from B&N because I was laying on the sofa watching re-runs of Desperate Housewives.
  • I paid the first bill since Josh and I got married without him having to ask me to.  Lol!  He always handles bills and money.
  • I spent way more than I was going to on a baby gift for a great friend!  But it is so darn cute!  Pics of that after her shower this weekend.
  • I have about 3 loads of laundry on the love seat that needs folding.
  • That I went to Home Depot and grabbed several wood, carpet, and paint samples this week.  Hey, their FREE!  And I want to use them in Tot School with Tempe.
  • That I am so excited about Saturday because it is going to be cool and I can FINALLY wear my new boots, skinnys, and scarf!!!
  • That I had to put a swim diaper on Tempe the other day because I ran out of normal diaper and was getting tired of paying $20 for a pack of diapers to last a week when I can spend the same amount at Target and they last a month! (I did go right then to get diapers at Target)
Thanks for reading my FIRST link up!!  Be sure to write your post and link up!!! :) Have a wonderful day y'all!!!

1 comments:

Destiny said...

That is where my laundry ends up too!
Have a rad weekend!

Post a Comment