Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweet Summer Time

I LOVE summer time!!  That is why I havent been doing too well with updating.  It seems every second of every day is filled with fun things to do!  We have been going to museums, parks, swimming, and a lot more!  I have said it before and will say it again, it is so important to me to expose Tempe to many different sounds, taste, smells, sounds, touchs.  Here are some photos from the last few weeks...


Us at story time!

A trip to the Children's Museum

This is of course only a couple of pictures but it is time to get up and get ready for the day!  I have started a new routine for myself that includes updating every night so I hope that you will keep up with us as I go on this journey as a wife and mother in a thing I call life!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment